Skip to main content

Web Content Display Web Content Display

Web Content Display Web Content Display

Web Content Display Web Content Display

The Huta Courtyard

The name of the courtyard (located on the Św. Anny 10 street) derives from the remains of a cottage (in German: die Hütte) mentioned in the historical sources from 1517. The courtyard has been recently renewed as a part of the "Revitalisation – restoration of the Collegium Maius courtyards and facade", partially funded by the European Union within the Małopolskie Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013. The project included archaeological and conservation works. The restored space of 225 m2 is now available for all visitors.