The Jagiellonian University Museum invites you for a long-term cooperation. We hope that we will start strategic partnerships enabling us to promote your company as a socially aware institution which engages into support of the oldest Polish university.
By making a decision to support the JU Museum, you will make yourselves known as benefactors of the oldest museum in Cracow, on of the most renowned university museums in Europe.
Museum and its activity
The Jagiellonian University Museum traces its roots back to 1867. The Museum's seat, located in the very centre of the city, is the historical 13th century building Collegium Maius – the oldest university edifice in Poland, one of the oldest buildings of its kind in Europe. The JU Museum houses a large collection of unique objects related to history of science and arts.
Collegium Maius remains the place of academic activity and the JU Senate meetings, as well as university festivities, honorary degree ceremonies, and numerous scientific and business conferences. Moreover, we don't forget about the youngest visitors. They have a chance to participate in specially prepared museum classes, led by art historians, and interactive exhibitions, the latter featuring the experience of learning through.
In exchange for your support, the Museum offers a number of services and benefits.
We can offer you:
- placing the Sponsor's logo and an active link to their webpage on the Museum's website
- placing the Sponsor's logo on entry tickets
- placing the Sponsor's logo on the audiovisual materials created by the Museum
- guided tours for the Sponsor's guests
- making Museum rooms available for business meetings, conferences, expositions (more information under this link)
- making the courtyard available for open-air events
Tel. 12 663 13 17