The Estreicher's Corner is closed until further notice.
The name of the courtyard (located on the Św. Anny 10 street) derives from the remains of a cottage (in German: die Hütte) mentioned in the historical sources from 1517. The courtyard has been recently renewed as a part of the "Revitalisation – restoration of the Collegium Maius courtyards and facade", partially funded by the European Union within the Małopolskie Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013. The project included archaeological and conservation works. The restored space of 225 m2 is now available for all visitors.