Skip to main content

Web Content Display Web Content Display

Skip banner

Web Content Display Web Content Display

Web Content Display Web Content Display

Aktualności

wiadomość

The 130th anniversary of liquefaction of permanent gases in Cracow

11.12.2015
Due to the coming 130th anniversary of liquefaction of air components in Cracow, the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Computer Sciences, together with the Faculty of Chemistry and the Jagiellonian University Museum, will organise commemorative celebrations in form of exhibitions, lectures and demonstrations.
Read More o The 130th anniversary of liquefaction of permanent gases in Cracow
wiadomość

wiadomosci-aktualnosci-agregat

02.03.2016
Read More o wiadomosci-aktualnosci-agregat
wiadomość

The Doctor of White Marble – a new exhibit in the Museum

15.12.2015
In September 2012 we received the information about an entrepreneur from Sweden who wanted to sponsor a new work of art for the JU Museum. The art historians from the Wawel Castle Museum were able to provide the necessary help, as they had just received the catalogue from the Brimo de Laroussilhe gallery – one of the best galleries worldwide, specializing in works of Medieval and Renaissance art, located at the Quai Voltaire in Paris. The position number 33 in this catalogue was a figure of doctor in the University of Bologna.
Read More o The Doctor of White Marble – a new exhibit in the Museum
wiadomość

'Our City Cracow' museum contest

02.03.2016
The editors of the ‘Kraków nasze miasto' website would like to invite you to vote for the most interesting exhibitions in Cracow's museums.
Read More o 'Our City Cracow' museum contest
wiadomość

Photographs from the Jagiellonian University Museum's collection in Dziennik Polski

15.12.2015
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (until 19th March) the Cracow's daily Dziennik Polski will publish, as a part of the "KRAKÓW na starych fotografiach" collection, the photographs of Franciszek Klein. The pictures come from the JU Museum's collection and were made in the years 1909-1913.
Read More o Photographs from the Jagiellonian University Museum's collection in Dziennik Polski